Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Start

If you haven't heard yet, my family and I are moving to CCHighDesert. It's hard but good, because that means change, (who dosen't like change?). Anyway, I get a new start (again). Everything I did wrong before, I now know not to do those things, but in no way do I regret them. God lets us to go through hard times, and make mistakes so we will grow in Him. I still feel bad for the things I did wrong in the past. It's just a matter of moving on, and try not to do the same things again, i'll still make many mistakes, but as i grow in the Lord I will make less, and less. A cool quote, I don't know who said it, but here it is, "What good are trials if we don't learn and grow from them, we'll just end up doing the same thing again". So anyway, I thank God for the friends He's given me, He has used them to make me who I am. I'm excited to meet new people, make new friends, and I hope they have the same impact in my life as my other friends! (you know who you are).

1 comment:

Frank Morgan said...

I'm happy for you man!
(I wrote about coldplay in my blog if you wanted to read a more detailed version of how it was)