Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finding "It"

Why is everyone always searching? Why can't anyone ever be satistfied in this world? We always find something we thought would make us happy, and then say, "well now i need this, or that". We always look to bands, music, hollywood, ect, ect, for things we think we need. Well the fact of the matter is, we wern't made for this world, we were made for the glory of our King! And if we keep trying to satistfy ourselfs in this world, we will not only fall short of that, but when we're 80 something years old on our deathbed, we will realize we wasted our whole life trying to get something that will only fade away. I don't want to waste my life away doing nothing thinking it's something. I'm living my life for one reason, and that's Christ! To get to the point, stop living to please yourself or others, stuff will fade away, and man will always let you down. Live for Christ, " For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" Philippians 1:21 He will never let you down!

2 comments:

JenLyn said...

Amen.

I didnt know you had one of theses. this is like my 2nd one.lol

Frank Morgan said...

you pretty much broke it down.
world=unsatisfiable
God=only one who CAN satisfy